IF YOU AREN'T THRILLED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, RETURN IT WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR A FULL REFUND.
Please note: There are no returns on personalized wallets or wallets that have been used. Walking around with the wallet in your pocket—for even a few minutes—will start to develop a slight patina of the leather and will change its appearance.
For domestic returns:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org using the same email used when you purchased your wallet.
- We'll email you a prepaid return shipping label.
- Return your unused wallet and the original packaging to the box.
- Affix the return label and drop the package in a blue USPS mailbox or take it to your local post office.
- Once we have received the wallet, we will refund your original payment or exchange the wallet for you.
International return shipping is to be paid by the buyer. Please use a shipping method that includes tracking and insurance. We are not responsible for items that do not make it back to us.
Lead Time & Shipping Details
We will make and ship your wallet in 1-2 business days. USPS First Class Domestic shipping is FREE, and international shipping is available at the actual rates. Shortly after your wallet has been shipped, you can expect a personalized email from us with your tracking number.
If your order is time-sensitive, please get in touch. We are often willing to stay up extra late or wake up extra early to earn your business! The best way to contact us is via email: email@example.com
Shipping Options & Time Estimates
- USPS First Class Domestic (free) - usually takes 2 or 3 days to be delivered to the east coast and mid-west and 3 or 4 days to be delivered to the west coast. We have found USPS First Class Mail to be fast and reliable. Very occasionally a First Class package will be delayed by 2 or 3 days.
- USPS Priority Mail Domestic - can usually get to you 1 day sooner than the First Class estimates above. Priority Mail is very reliable.
- USPS First Class International - is estimated to take 10 - 15 business days although occasionally packages can get held in customs and can take 4 to 8 weeks to be delivered. Please contact your country's customs office to track the status of your package. Our local shipping office does not provide additional tracking information that cannot be found by typing in your Customs Form Number at www.usps.com. Although this shipping method is economical, the tracking information provided for First Class International Mail does not give much information, and approximately 1 out of 10 packages are "lost".
- USPS Priority Mail International (recommended) - is estimated to take 6 - 10 business days. Of course Priority Mail packages can also get caught in customs, but the tracking information is very reliable which makes for a much better experience. We think Priority Mail International is a wise investment.
Bag Shipping & Returns
See bag listings for estimated lead times. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues. I will do my best to make things right.
Read more about our process
and our guarantee here