Simplify Your Life
It is important to try to keep things simple: to travel with the bare minimum, to eat whatever is served, to take time and enjoy the journey, to let the train go—and catch the next
We could all benefit from a simpler, more stress-free life by:
- turning off our cell phones every once in a while
- taking time to relax and not staying so busy
- learning to say no—focusing on our priorities and the things that add value to our lives
- purchasing items we can afford—not overextending ourselves
- setting up healthy routines and good habits
- slowing down—enjoying our current stage of life and the people around us
Waskerd's Role in Simplifying Your Life
A major part of living a simpler life is carrying only the essentials. Simplicity and functionality are at the core of all our product designs. If we can play a small role in helping you simplify your life, we've accomplished what we are here for.
We recommend using the smallest wallet you can manage to carry. If you need help choosing the right wallet for you
, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.